''Benelux as European Leader in the energy transition''
New business opportunities and dealing with regulatory risk
The European Union encourage countries to achieve leadership in the energy transition. It would give great business opportunities if Belgium, The Netherlands and Luxembourg would increase their collaboration. What can we learn from each other in the approach of the business case, the breakthrough of technologies and (local) regulation?
We are looking forward to welcome you Wednesday the 15th of November in Brussels to discuss the opportunities to make the Benelux European leader in the energy transition.
With speakers as:
- Bart Tommelein, Flemish Minister of Budgets, Finance and Energy
- Peter Henrich, President and CEO BMW Group Belux
- Patrick Lammers, CEO Essent
- Alfons Goos, CEO ABB Benelux
- Frederik Loeckx, General Director Flux50
- Tudor Constantinescu, Principal Adviser of the Director General Energy European Commission (Europe)
- Paul Coomans, Grid Director Infrax
- Pallas Agterberg, Strategic Director Alliander
- Jan Molema, Head of the Team Internal Market at the General Secretariat of the Benelux Union
- Pauline Westendorp, Co-Founder Energy Commission
- Frank Schoonacker, Director Corporate Affairs EDF Luminus
Moderator: Mr. Ronnie Belmans
The conference program will be led by Mr. Ronnie Belmans. With his many experience from various job titles as: Chairman Board of Directors Elia, Professor at K.U. Leuven, Excecutive Director Global Smart Grid and CEO Energyville he will give a wide perspective about the developments in the energy transition.