Great interest for 8th edition Maritime Industry
Maritime Industry is the annual network event for senior executives from the maritime cluster. With over 125 directors each year, this conference has grown to a well attended and leading conference. This edition won't be different... In the morning we start with an exclusive guided-tour on one of the greenest cruise ships at this moment, the AIDAprima. After the networking lunch international leaders from the industry will share thier vision on several subjects like superyachts, smartships, cruise shipping and future maritime concepts.
In short the conference you may not miss. So sign up today and reserve your place!
Join the exclusive tour on the AIDAprima
The cruise ship industry is booming. The number of cruise ships in Rotterdam is increasing every year. On the day of the conference one of the greenest cruise ships, the AIDAprima, is docked at the Wilhelminakade in Rotterdam. Participants have the exclusive opportunity to join a guided-tour on this ship.
In the afternoon Tom Strang, Senior Vice President Maritime Affairs, Carnival Corporation, will share his vision on recent developments.
Reservation for the tour is limited to the first 80 applicants
Looking for exposure?
Your product or company can take the lead! We can help you by presenting projects and services to your target group. We offer various promotional opportunities to set your company in the limelight during our conferences. What about a space for promotion on the live event, or your company name on the keycord?
Confirmed leading international directors
- Dave Vander Heyde, CEO Royal IHC
- Alcuin de Weert, Fleet Director, Anthony Veder
- Jan Gabriel, Head of Construction and Conversion, DEME
- Oskar Levander, Vice President Innovation, Engineering & Technology, Marine, Rolls-Royce
- Tom Strang, Senior Vice President Maritime Affairs, Carnival Corporation
- Jon Jackson, Product Director, Caterpillar Marine
- Patrick van Eerten, Director Newbuilding, Royal Boskalis Westminster
- Holger Apel, Global Head of Maritime Industries, KfW IPEX
- Jan Bart Verkuyl, CEO, Feadship Royal Van Lent Shipyard
- Teus van Beek, General Manager Market Innovation, Wärtsilä