Exclusive tour at Oceanco
Oceanco is a world-class builder of custom superyachts in the 80-140 meters range. Exclusive for participants of Maritime Industry Oceanco opens their doors for an unique insight of this leading yard. Join the conference and sign up for the guided-tour.
(max 40 places available on the tour)
9th edition Maritime Industry
On April 24th 2018, leaders and directors from the maritime industry will meet in Rotterdam for the 9th edition of Maritime Industry.
The future of the maritime sector represents beautiful innovations and challenging developments and during this conference European directors will share their vision on these future events.
Register for this high-end conference, meet directors and decision makers from the market and take part in the discussions during the plenary part.
• Peter van Terwisga, Director Group's Research, Damen
• Andrea Morgante, Director Digital Marine Solutions, Wärtsilä
• Dirk de Jong, Director Research and Innovation, Oceanco
• Oskar Levander, Vice President Innovation, Rolls Royce
• Sjaak Klap, Vice President Business Development, Spliethoff
• Patrick van Eerten, Director Newbuilding, Royal Boskalis Westminster
• Torgeir Sterri, Vice President West Europe, DNV GL
• Lars Claassen, Strategic Purchasing Manager, Oceanco
• Edwin van Leeuwen, Managing Director, Ulstein Design & Solution
#1 Technology leader of 2017
Oskar Levander, Vice President of Innovation at Rolls Royce has been named #1 in the annual Lloyds's List Top 100 of most influential people in shipping in 2017.
At Maritime Industry 2018 Oskar Levander, Rolls Royce, shares his vision on the challenges and developments that lie ahead of us.
Looking for exposure?
Your product or company can take the lead! We can help you by presenting projects and services to your target group. We offer various promotional opportunities to set your company in the limelight during our conferences. What about a space for promotion on the live event, or your company name on the keycord?
A look back at the 8th edition of Maritime Industry 2017
Over 125 maritime directors joined the 8th edition of Maritime Industry on March 30th 2017 in Rotterdam. With a beautiful view over the city centre of Rotterdam Nhow hotel was the centre of the maritime industry conference for one day.
We started with a networking lunch followed by the plenair session where international leaders from the industry shared their vision on several subjects like superyachts, smartships, cruise shipping and future maritime concepts.