All aboard for the Offshore Day
We stand at the beginning of an exciting new chapter in the history of offshore energy. In this crucial time in our industry it is vital that we share ideas, contacts and experiences. Thats why we organize the first edition of Offshore Day on the 23rd of November in LantarenVenster Rotterdam.
We expect over 150 European CEOs and directors during the plenary session and two parallel sessions:
- Wind Technology
- Oil & Gas Technology
It promises to be a very interesting program with inspiring speakers and the opportunity to look to the future. So sign up today!
Meet over 150 leading directors
The Offshore Day 2017 start with a plenary session on strategy, innovation, collaboration and future energies in the morning. Experts and leading directors will share their vision on future developments. What to expect from the European strategy and, future global energy demand? What innovations can we expect in the wind industry and how will the position of hydrogen and other energies look like in the future?
You'll hear speakers as:
- Michael Simmelsgaard, VP Strategic Projects, Vattenfall
- Ruben Dijkstra, Director Offshore Wind, Eneco
- Donné Slangen, Director Regional and Project Development, Ministery of Infrastructure and the Environment
- Maike Boggeman, Projects Manager Strategy and Scenaios Team, Shell
- Jorgen Bodin, Director Technology & Innovation, E.ON Climate & Renewables
- Dominique Janodet, CEO, TOTAL E&P Nederland
- René van der Meer, Development Manager, ENGIE E&P Nederland
- Jan van Kessel, Offshore Structures Engineer, Shell & Chairman Offshore Technologies, KIVI
- Luc Vandenbulcke, Managing Director, GeoSea - DEME
- Arnoud Kuis, Director Offshore Wind Projects, Van Oord
- Nils van Nood, CEO, GustoMSC
- Paula Abreu Marques, Head of Renewables and CCS Policy, European Commission
- Jan van der Tempel, Director, DOB Academy Delft
- Tim Gould, Head of division World Energy Outlook, International Energy Agency (IEA)
- Tammo Bult, Director Wageningen Marine Research
The next generation of turbines are nearly 20 times more efficient than the first. This means more projects are possible in more parts of the world. Innovations in foundations, blades and cabling mean that winds farms are cheaper and more efficient and further from shore. Also floating wind and storage will give the industry better opportunities.
Oil & Gas Technology
Cost reduction and collaboration will help the industry to stay competitive in the future. How will collaboration lead to synergy? Which innovations and technologies will lead to a more sustainable market. Leading directors from the industry will share their vision during the Oil & Gas Technology conference.
“Usefull afternoon, right balance in presentations and the networking is valuable.”
Looking for exposure?
Your product or company can take the lead! We can help you by presenting projects and services to your target group. We offer various promotional opportunities to set your company in the limelight during our conferences. What about a space for promotion on the live event, or your company name on the keycord?
Offshore Tech: "Above expectation", "Lively", "Very good discussion"
We have integrated the 4th edition of Offshore Tech in the Offshore Day. A very interesting event about technical developments. This year with a roundtable with Dominique Janodet (TOTAL E&P), Nils van Nood (GustoMSC) and Luc Vandenbulcke (GeoSea - DEME) about the success of collaboration and cost reduction.