Welcome to the 12th edition - Innovating the hinterland
Hinterland logistics will change rapidly over the coming years, consequently this asks for flexibel inland ports and hubs. Supply chain innovations change the role and strategy of logistic providers, terminals and ports. How can we adapt? What are the business opportunities? You are welcome for the this inspiring 2017 edition of the European Inland terminals Conference. The first day will adress 'innovating logistics' and the second day we discuss the 'future of inland hubs and ports'. Nice to meet you!
Keynote speakers 2017
- Daniela Rosca, Head of Unit for Ports and Inland Navigation EU
- Prof. dr. Theo Notteboom, Shanghai Maritime University, Antwerp University and University Ghent
- Alexandre Berger, Director Transverse Project & Supply Chain Carrefour
- Heinrich Kerstgens, CEO Contargo
- Mathieu Friedberg, Vice President Agency Network CMA CGM
- Sergio Barbarino, Procter & Gamble Supply Network Innovation Center and Chairman of ALICE Executive Group
- Alain Verna, President Toshiba Tec Europe and President LSN
- Prof. dr. Eric Ballot, Supply Chain Professor Mines ParisTech
- Moderator Prof. dr. Alex Van Breedam, futurist, professor and CEO TRI-VIZOR
"Entertaining and excellent knowledge sharing"
"This edition was on very high level with interesting discussions and speakers"
Host Port 2017
Host Port of Rouen
The host port for the 12th edition is the Port of Rouen. You are invited by Haropa (Le Havre-Rouen-Paris) to join us next year for an inspiring conference on improving hinterland connectivity with keynote speakers from all over Europe. Multiport Rouen is a major player in global shipping. The Port of Rouen occupies a strategic position in the French port system with unique benefits.
8,5 (out of 10)
Looking back at 2016 edition in Basel
New technology, trading patterns and consumer demands are bringing ever-greater complexity and ever-faster change to the world of logistics. Participants at a November 17-18, 2016, conference on inland terminals in Basel, Switzerland, examined how European inland terminals are adapting their roles and organisation in this environment. The conference also focused on collaboration among ports in...