Energy Storage and Distribution
On the 26th November of 2019 the fourth edition of Energy Storage & Distribution took place. A successful afternoon under the expert guidance of Ronnie Belmans.
A variety of top speakers has shared his/her vision on the energy opportunities, challenges, visions and new developments within the Energy landscape in Belgium. Participants continued discussing these topics during the networking moments.
We, Daphne van Meer and Katinka Koning, look forward to see you at the next edition.
We would like to thank our speakers
- Piet Buyse, chairman Fluvius and mayor Dendermonde
- Filip Smeets, Managing Director Hydrogenics Europe NV
- Anneli Teelahk, Policy Officer European Association for Storage of Energy
- Evert Eriksson, Environment, Nature and Energy Department Flanders government
- Gerd Küpper, Senior Analist Engie Impact
- Aris de Groot, CEO Ecovat
- Koen Vermout, CEO Azteq
- Jan Laga, CEO Tenerga
- Ismael Ben-Al-Lal, CEO iLumen
- Alexandra Lybaert & Ivo de Vos Popelin Lyceum
- Ronnie Belmans, CEO EnergyVille (moderator)
Become a sponsor and take the lead!
Take the lead with your organisation or product! Let us help you present current projects and services to your target audience. With various promotional options our conferences provide the perfect opportunity to set your company in the limelight. From a stand during the conference or your company logo on the conference keycord, find out more by clicking below.