Inspiring 3rd edition Energy Storage and Distribution
Thank you for joining our 3rd annual conference in Brussels. Inspirational speakers addressed the business cases of energy storage led by Ronnie Belmans, ceo EnergyVille. The Dutch, Belgian and German energy grid was discussed. As new investments in large scale energy distribution is almost no option in this high densed population area, new business models arise in energy storage. We discussed the options and examples for heat, battery and hydrogen with prominent researchers, the EC and directors form the energy and industry. Juraj Nociar, European Commission: "We need to become less dependent of import of energy".
Ad van Wijk, professor TU Delft
Christophe Degrez, CEO Eneco Belgium
Download the presentations
Participants can download the presentations from the speakers:
- Juraj Nociar, Head of Cabinet Energy Union European Commission
- Jean-Marc Timmermans, Business Group Leader Agoria
- Maarten Messagie, Researcher Mobi Research Center University of Brussels
- Christophe Degrez, CEO Eneco Belgium
- Frederik Snoeck, Corporate Director Production EDF Luminus
- Ad van Wijk, Professor Future Energy Systems TU Delft
- Frank-Peter Hansen, Corporate Senior Manager Regulation TenneT
- Pieterjan Renier, CEO Flemish regulator for electricity and gas (VREG)
Maarten Messagie, researcher Mobi University of Brussels
Become a sponsor and take the lead!
Take the lead with your organisation or product! Let us help you present current projects and services to your target audience. With various promotional options our conferences provide the perfect opportunity to set your company in the limelight. From a stand during the conference or your company logo on the conference keycord, find out more by clicking below.