Energy Storage and Distribution - November 26th - Antwerp
Welcome at the fourth edition of Energy Storage & Distribution, taking place in Antwerp. A very actual conference about the energy challenges in Belgium. You are more than welcome.
Under the guidance of Ronnie Belmans energy opportunities, challenges, visions and new developments will be discussed in a market with traditional and new players. Next to strategic visions we will pay attention to the smart grids, the government’s role, hydrogen, batteries, heat and power-to-gas. Is storage the missing link in the process to a sustainable future? What are the solutions? We will provide you several options. With the new players on stage as well we will also discuss the new energy landscape.
We believe we can achieve the energy ambitions if we bring the whole supply chain, politics and there with their knowledge together. Your participation is important, so we hope to meet you. Register directly and motivate your colleagues and partners to come as well.
We, Daphne van Meer and Katinka Koning, look forward to see you.
Interesting stage Energy Storage & Distribution
- Jan-Jacques Delmée, CEO Eneco Belgium
- Piet Buyse, chairman Fluvius and mayor Dendermonde
- Filip Smeets, Managing Director Hydrogenics Europe NV
- Anneli Teelahk, Policy Officer European Association for Storage of Energy
- Evert Eriksson, Environment, Nature and Energy Department Flanders government
- Gerd Küpper, Senior Analist Engie Impact
- Aris de Groot, CEO Ecovat
- Koen Vermout, CEO Azteq
- Jan Laga, CEO Tenerga
- Ismael Ben-Al-Lal, CEO iLumen
- Ronnie Belmans, CEO EnergyVille (moderator)
Become a sponsor and take the lead!
Take the lead with your organisation or product! Let us help you present current projects and services to your target audience. With various promotional options our conferences provide the perfect opportunity to set your company in the limelight. From a stand during the conference or your company logo on the conference keycord, find out more by clicking below.