Welcome at Fueling the Future Summit 2021
The 3rd edition of Fueling the Future Summit will take place on Thursday the 30th of September. Hopefully we can meet in real life again by that time.
Hydrogen is being discussed more and more. However, in order to play the major role in achieving the climate goals, we must take action, investment decisions must be made and governments must act more quickly. How do we get into this fifth gear as soon as possible?
Join and talk with us about realising the hydrogen economy.
Looking forward to meet you end September
Daphne & Katinka
Great speakers 2020
We would like to thank the following speakers for their contribution during the conference:
- Olivier Weinmann, Managing Director, Vattenfall Innovation & Board Hydrogen Europe
- Hans Wijers, Former CEO AkzoNobel and former Minister for Economic Affairs
- Diederick Luijten, VP Hydrogen Energy, Air Liquide
- Noé van Hulst, Special Advisor Hydrogen, International Energy Agency (IEA) & Chair Elect, International Partnership for Hydrogen and Fuel Cells in the Economy(IPHE)
- Allard Castelein, President & CEO, Port of Rotterdam
- Ad van Wijk, Professor Future Energy Systems, TU Delft
- René Schutte, Program Manager Hydrogen, Gasunie
- Oliver Bishop, General Manager Hydrogen, Shell
- Berend Jan Hoekman, Director Hyundai NL
- Jon André Lokke, CEO, Nel Hydrogen
- Götz Hanau, Head of Strategy Development, RWE
- Rogier Elshout, moderator
- Ben Oudman, Director and Regional Manager CEMEIA, DNV GL Oil & Gas
Become a sponsor for the 2021 edition
Take the lead with your organisation or product! Let us help you present current projects and services to your target audience. With various promotional options our conferences provide the perfect opportunity to set your company in the limelight. From a stand during the conference or your company logo on the conference keycord, find out more by clicking below.