Confirmed speakers 2022
- Hinrich Thölken, Director-General Climate and Energy, German Government
- Diederick Luijten, Vice-President Hydrogen Energy, NW Europe & CIS Countries, Air Liquide
- Brian Higgins, Director Advanced Technology, Babcock & Wilcox
- Bart Biebuyck, Executive Director, Fuel Cells and Hydrogen Joint Undertaking
- Oliver Weinmann, Managing Director, Vattenfall
- Marcel van de Kar, Global Director New Energies, Vopak
- Tim Meyerjürgens, COO, TenneT
- Matthew Williamson, Vice President Blue Hydrogen, BP
More speakers to be confirmed in the coming weeks! Sign up for our newsletter, so you will be notified when a speaker is confirmed.
Welcome at Fueling the Future Summit 2022
The 3rd edition of Fueling the Future Summit will take place online, live on Thursday the 17th of February. There is a lot to discuss about the fuels of the future, we will once again focus on hydrogen in 2022.
- Is the EU leading the way for a hydrogen economy and are the national governments following the path with the green deal and fitfor55? We need legislation and a framework to accelerate
- Scaling up with hydrogen, how can we achieve real projects and investments instead of mostly research and plans?
- Next steps: system integration and infrastructure
- Import chains and EU production
Let's kickstart the implementation of hydrogen and talk with us about realising the hydrogen economy on this online edition of Fueling The Future Summit 2022
European Green Deal and hydrogen
The EU Hydrogen Strategy looks to harness the tremendous business opportunities associated with the production of decarbonised hydrogen. Global interest will mean new opportunities for EU companies, which are being stimulated with the proposals adopted by the Commission today.
Targets for 2030: 40GW of renewable hydrogen electrolysers and 10 miljon tonnes of renewable hydrogen produced in the EU.