We would like to thank the following speakers for their contribution during the conference:
- Olivier Weinmann, Managing Director, Vattenfall Innovation & Board Hydrogen Europe
- Hans Wijers, Former CEO AkzoNobel and former Minister for Economic Affairs
- Diederick Luijten, VP Hydrogen Energy, Air Liquide
- Noé van Hulst, Special Advisor Hydrogen, International Energy Agency (IEA) & Chair Elect, International Partnership for Hydrogen and Fuel Cells in the Economy(IPHE)
- Allard Castelein, President & CEO, Port of Rotterdam
- Ad van Wijk, Professor Future Energy Systems, TU Delft
- René Schutte, Program Manager Hydrogen, Gasunie
- Oliver Bishop, General Manager Hydrogen, Shell
- Berend Jan Hoekman, Director Hyundai NL
- Jon André Lokke, CEO, Nel Hydrogen
- Götz Hanau, Head of Strategy Development, RWE
- Rogier Elshout, moderator
- Ben Oudman, Director and Regional Manager CEMEIA, DNV GL Oil & Gas
Fueling the Future Summit 2020
The 2nd edition of Fueling the Future Summit was again all about hydrogen. How did this 'new fuel' evoluate the past year? Was 2020 a breakthru year? What will be the 2021 expectations?
Fueling the Future Summit was broadcasted from a studio in boutique hotel Bruno Rotterdam under the guidance of Rogier Elshout and Ben Oudman. We welcomed most of the speakers virtually, as well as all participants. We are very happy that we were able to realize the event this way in this COVID-time.
We like to thank all participants for their online and active presence via our network platform. We also thank all speakers for their flexibility, their enthousiasm and of course their valuable contribution.
See you next year!
Become a sponsor for the 2021 edition
Take the lead with your organisation or product! Let us help you present current projects and services to your target audience. With various promotional options our conferences provide the perfect opportunity to set your company in the limelight. From a stand during the conference or your company logo on the conference keycord, find out more by clicking below.