First confirmed speakers Fueling the Future Summit
- Didier Stevens, Senior Manager European and Government Affairs at Toyota Motor Europe and Member of the Board of Hydrogen Europe
- Robert Hertzenberg, CEO Hydrogen UNO-X
- Pierre Etienne Franc, Vice President Air Liquide, managing the Hydrogen Energy World Business Unit
- Michèle Azalbert, CEO ENGIE Hydrogen
- Marco Waas, Director RD&I and Technology Nouryon
- Nigel Brandon, Professor and Director Energy Futures Lab Imperial College
- Emily Waterfield, Chief Energy Correspondent MLEX, moderator
- More to come ...
Hydrogen key in accelerating the energy transition
at the first Fueling the Future Summit Europe. This years focus is on hydrogen, seen by many experts as the future fuel in the energy-transition. How can we use this potential and role out hydrogen within the mobility, industry and energy sectors? How can we scale up the hydrogen economy? To get there
questions need to be answered and we need to share our power and knowledge.
To bring to whole supply chain and politics together we believe the first and next steps can be made. Your participation is important, so we hope to meet you. Register directly and motivate your colleagues and partners to come as well. Together we get there.
Become a sponsor and take the lead!
Take the lead with your organisation or product! Let us help you present current projects and services to your target audience. With various promotional options our conferences provide the perfect opportunity to set your company in the limelight. From a stand during the conference or your company logo on the conference keycord, find out more by clicking below.
BP and Nouryon explore production of green hydrogen at BP’s Rotterdam Refinery
(London; www.bp.com), Nouryon (formerly AkzoNobel Specialty Chemicals) and the
Port of Rotterdam have joined forces to explore the opportunity of making
‘green hydrogen’ via water electrolysis for BP’s refinery in Rotterdam, the
Netherlands, which has the potential for significant reductions in CO2