First confirmed speakers
We are very happy to announce the first confirmed speakers:
- Anton van Beek, President Dow Benelux
- Michael Schlaug, Managing Director Yara Sluiskil
- Olivier Weinmann, Managing Director Vattenfall Innovation & Board Hydrogen Europe
- Jon André Lokke, CEO Nel Hydrogen
- Ben Oudman, Senior Director and Regional Manager CEMEIA DNV GL Oil & Gas (moderator)
- More speakers coming up!
Fueling the Future Summit 2020
On Tuesday the 10th of November you are welcome at the 2nd edition of Fueling the Future Summit. The first edition was about hydrogen and very succesful. There is much more to tell and discuss about hydrogen therefore this future fuel has again our full attention.
Hope to see you November 10th, live or online.
Daphne van Meer, Anouk Toet & Patricia Dijkstra
Offline conference and online live-stream
There is nothing like a live event to meet colleagues and fellow directors, exchange visions and do business. We just don't know what the world will look like in the (near) future.
We therefore offer the option to make an optional
reservation for a live stream. This allows you to participate
in a large part of the program online, which you can also look back later
on. If there is sufficient interest, this version will continue, at 50% of the
regular participation costs.
On Tuesday the 1st of October 2019 Fueling the Future Summit took place. A successful 1st edition focused on hydrogen. Program highlights:
- Tudor Constantinescu, European Commission, represents that hydrogen has a priority for the energy transition in Europe.
- Noé van Hulst, Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate Policy, emphasized that the momentum and opportunities for hydrogen are now.
- Francois-Xavier Olivieri (Engie), Eric Sebellin (Air Liquide) and Oliver Bishop (Shell) spoke about the necessary infrastructure.
- Nigel Brandon, Imperial College London, underlined the necessity of customers believe to get to a hydrogen economy.
- René Schutte, Gasunie, spoke about the opportunity to use their backbone for the transportation and storage of hydrogen.
- Marco Waas, Nouryon, believes the next step is for the chemical industry into a circular economy. Hydrogen is key and proven.
- Didier Stevens (Toyota), Ruud Bouwman (VDL), Geert van Hecke (Van Hool) and André Beukers (E-Trucks Europe) spoke about the Future of mobility with the use of hydrogen.
- Under the guidance of moderator Rogier Elshout.
Thanks to all speakers, the moderator and participants for making this a successful day.
Become a sponsor for the 2020 edition
Take the lead with your organisation or product! Let us help you present current projects and services to your target audience. With various promotional options our conferences provide the perfect opportunity to set your company in the limelight. From a stand during the conference or your company logo on the conference keycord, find out more by clicking below.