11.00 Registration and Coffee
by moderator Emily Waterfield, freelance journalist, copywriter and Energy expert.
11.40 Opening speech European hydrogen ambitions
Tudor Constantinescu, Principal Advisor of the Director General Energy European Commission shares the European ambitions in relation to hydrogen and the 2050 strategy. How will the European Commission support the industry to reach this?
12.00 Feasibility, opportunities and challenges of the European hydrogen ambitions
Noé van Hulst, Hydrogen Envoy at the Ministry of Economic Affairs & Climate Policy
12.20 A sustainable future
Nigel Brandon, Professor and Director, UK Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Hub, Imperial College. As an expert in hydrogen Nigel Brandon shares the role of hydrogen in the energy transition. What does make it the fuel of a sustainable future?
12.40 Hydrogen as future fuel
What will be the advantages and threats of the use of hydrogen? How do we increase knowledge sharing to make the hydrogen economy an European succes? What do we need to get started, work together and to scale-up?
- Michèle Azalbert, CEO ENGIE Hydrogen Division
- Pierre Etienne Franc, Vice-President, managing the Hydrogen Energy World Business Unit, Air Liquide
- Hechem Nadjar, Business Develop Manager New Energies Shell Hydrogen
- Roger Hertzenberg, CEO Hydrogen UNO-X
13.20 Networking lunch
14.15 Infrastructure Outlook 2050
Gasunie will share their vision on the infrastructure outlook in 2050 and also their Longread 'De Wereld van Waterstof'.
14.45 Exploring large scale production of green hydrogen
Marco Waas, Director RD&I and Technology Nouryon will give an insight why Nouryon strongly believes in hydrogen and their joined research (together with BP and Port of Rotterdam) for a hydrogen facility.
15.10 Future of mobility
In the mobilty sector there are several examples that uses hydrogen. What can we learn from these innovations and how can we apply this in other businesses?
Introducing innovations and interview with a.o.:
- Didier Stevens, Senior Manager European and Government Affairs Toyota Motor Europe and Member of the Board of Hydrogen Europe
- Ruud Bouwman, Senior Technologist VDL ETS
- Geert Van Hecke, Hydrogen Expert Public Transport Van Hool
- André Beukers, CEO E-Trucks Europe