Welcome at Offshore Day 2022: Towards a reliable, safe and renewable future
Welcome at Offshore Day 2022, the key c-level conference on offshore energy opportunities. Connect with the energy, offshore and maritime industry leaders and governments, so we can scale up with offshore energy developments.
Tuesday the 31st of May the city of Rotterdam is Offshore city! We are addressing the major challenges,
trends and opportunities:
- Offshore energy = key in the energy transition and our energy supply: what is the roadmap?
- Hydrogen and offshore wind farms: where to build and how to scale up?
- Opportunities, reliability and challenges in securing offshore supply
- Role of gas in the future
- Connecting offshore with onshore
- Essentials in leadership and change to enable a future-proof transition
- Kadri Simson, European Commissioner Energy
- Morten Dyrholm,Chairman Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) and Group Senior VP Vestas
- Jan Kjaersgaard, CEO Offshore Wind, GE
- Danielle Jarski, Chief Development Officer, RWE Renewables
- Marco Kuijpers, Director Large Projects Offshore, TenneT TSO
- Aurelie Abiad, Managing Director, TotalEnergies EP Nederland
- Theodor Kockelkoren, Inspector General of Regulator, State Supervision of Mines in the Netherlands
- Roland Roesch, Deputy Director Innovation and Technology Center, IRENA
- Rémi Gruet, CEO, Ocean Energy Europe
- Prajeev Rasiah, Executive VP & Regional Director, Energy Systems - Northern Europe, DNV
- Peter Mann, CEO, Kistos
by moderator René Peters, Director Gas Technology, TNO
European agreement for 4x capacity of offshore wind
The Netherlands, Denmark, Germany and Belgium have reached an agreement to generate more offshore wind energy. The agreement will focus on increasing offshore wind capacity to 65GW in 2030 and 150GW in 2050.
An energy island on the North Sea can ensure our energy security and help us develop a green and sustainable economy. Next to the green electricity that will be generated, hydrogen will also be a big part of the total output from the energy island.
"The collaboration between the four countries is very important for us and Europe to generate more green energy and become less dependent of fossil fuels. With a total capacity of 150GW, we can ensure the energy needs of 200 million households" - Rob Jetten, Minister of Climate & Energy.
Theodor Kockelkoren, Inspector General State Supervisor of Mines
4 reasons why to attend Offshore Day 2022
- The premier event on the international Offshore energy developments
- Meet your C-level colleagues from the offshore energy industry
- The whole value chain together from governments, contractors, maritime sector and the EP's to connect in the transistion
- Thought leaders who share strategic visions and lessons learned, which are key elements for growing businesses
11h00 Walk-in & Networking
12h00 A reliable and renewable future
12h45 Lunch & Networking
13h45 Security of offshore supply
14h30 Innovation pitches
15h00 Coffee Break
15h30 Offshore interview: safety first
16h10 Leadership & change
16h40 Network drinks
Jan Kjaersgaard, CEO Offshore Wind GE
Partner up and take the lead!
Our conferences are the perfect opportunity to set your company in the limelight. Treat the participants on the best coffee there is, or arrange the cocktail reception. Want to become a partner and let everybody know you are the expert in the offshore energy branche? Please contact us!