Offshore Day 2021
On Tuesday the 15th of June you are welcome at the next edition of Offshore Day. The conference for the offshore energy industry.
Actual knowledge, visions and a high-level networking is what we bring you this day. Main topics: the energy transition and the future of offshore wind, oil, gas and renewables, innovations, new markets and technologies.
Buy you early bird ticket now!
First confirmed speakers 2021
- Joop Roodenburg, President Huisman Equiment
- Catrin Jung, Head of Business Unit Offshore, Vattenfall
- Kees Jan Rameau, Chief Strategic Officer Growth, Eneco
- René Peters, Business Director Gas Technology, TNO
- Pieter Marinus, General Council & Investment Relations, Parkwind
- Saskia Jaarsma, Head Offshore Development Large Projects Offshore, TenneT
- Dieter Wijning, Product Manager, Huisman Equiment
- Bob Meijer, Director, TKI Wind op Zee
- Wim Jenniskens, Chairman, Holland Home of Wind Energy & Director. VDL Klima
Offshore challenges and opportunities within the energy transition
10h30 Reception and
11h10 Global energy perspective
11h50 Offshore challenges
12h30 Joint networking lunch
13h30 Parallel sessions:
- Session Wind Technology
What’s new in Offshore wind?
13h45 Wind energy developments
14h05 Step change in installing windfarms
14h25 Offshore Wind in 2050
- Session Export product Offshore knowledge
How to maintain the export of Dutch knowledge, products and experience?1
13h45 Maintain distinctiveness
14h05 Essentials for a future-proof international business?
14h25 Challenges and requirements to strengthen knowledge export
15h00 Coffee break
15h45 “Leading the transition”
16h30 Networking drinks
Partner up and take the lead!
Our conferences are the perfect opportunity to set your company in the limelight. From a stand during the conference or your company logo on a conference keycord, there are many possibilities. Want to become a partner? Please contact our colleague Patricia Dijkstra via below link.
“Useful conference, right balance in presentations and the networking is valuable.”