Welcome at Offshore Day 2019!
On November 19th international stakeholders from the offshore and energy industry will meet in the city centre of Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Offshore Day is a multidisciplinary and interactive event focussing on new technologies, innovations and how cross-sectoral cooperation will lead to synergy. Under the expert guidance of moderator René Peters, TNO a variety of international top speakers will share their vision on global developments in the offshore energy industry. Offshore Day will be an interactive day where your opinion counts! Join the discussion, share your knowledge and vision together with an expected 175 senior executives and directors!
In addition to a strong program we offer you extensive networking opportunities to maintain and expand your network. Join this interactive and lively conference on Tuesday November 19th at LantarenVenster in Rotterdam!
First confirmed speakers Offshore Day 2019
- Dolf Gielen, Director Innovation and Technology International Renewable Energy Agency
- Colette Cohen, CEO, The Oil & Gas Technology Centre
- Michael Simmelsgaard, Head of Offshore Wind, Vattenfall
- Hugo Bouvy, Managing Director, DEME Offshore
- René Peters, Director Gas Technology, TNO
- Niels Jongste, Managing Director Green Giraffe
- Lars Banke, CEO Maersk Decom
- Jo Peters, Secretary General NOGEPA
- Koos-Jan van Brouwershaven, CEO Heerema Marine Contractors
- Lex de Groot, Managing Director Neptune Energy
- Tim Meyerjürgens, COO Tennet DE
- More speakers to be announced shortly
Become a sponsor and take the lead!
Take the lead with your organisation or product! Let us help you present current projects and services to your target audience. With various promotional options our conferences provide the perfect opportunity to set your company in the limelight. From a stand during the conference or your company logo on the conference keycord, find out more by clicking below.
“Useful conference, right balance in presentations and the networking is valuable.”