Welcome at Offshore Industry 2021
Thursday the 18th of November the next edition of Offshore Industry is taking place. We hope to meet you in real life by that time.
In the offshore energy business a lot is going on. Developments follow quickly and are of great importance in realizing the climate goals. We have to think different, have to work together, during Offshore Industry we will take the next steps.
We are looking forward seeing you on November 18! Best regards,
Daphne & Katinka
Great speakers 2020
We would like to thank the following speakers for their contribution during the conference:
- Catrin Jung, Head of Business Unit Offshore Vattenfall
- Marco Kuijpers, Director Offshore Projects TenneT
- Hessel de Jong, General Manager Europe Offshore Wind Shell
- Hans Timmers, Chairman NWEA
- Tine Boon, Head of Wind Energy, Tractebel
- Eduard de Visser, Strategy Director, Port of Amsterdam
- Jan Willem van Hoogstraten, CEO EBN
- Pieter Boot, Head of Department Climate, Air & Energy, PBL Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency
- Britta Schaffmeister, Director Dutch Marine Energy Centre
- Sylvia Boer, Director Amsterdam IJmuiden Offshore Ports
- Ben Oudman, Senior Director and Regional Manager, CEMEIA DNV GL Oil & Gas
- Jo Peters, Secretary General NOGEPA (moderator)
Looking for exposure
Your product or company can take the lead! We can help you by presenting projects and services to your target group. We offer various promotional opportunities to set your company in the limelight during our conferences. What about a space for promotion on the live event, or your company name on the keycord?