Confirmed speakers 2021
We are excited to announce that the following keynote speakers will be attending Offshore Industry 2021:
- Maurits den Broeder, Managing Director & Member of the Executive Commitee Van Oord Offshore
- Stein Rasmussen, Chief Strategy Officer, SBM Offshore
- Erik Mobach, Project Director NortH2, Shell
- Dick Lagerweij, Project Director Offshore, TenneT
- Erik Hiensch, Director O&M Offshore, Vattenfall
- Jacqueline Vaessen, Managing Director, Nexstep & Chair member of Top Sector Chemistry
- Ruben Dijkstra, Director Offshore Wind, Eneco
- Dorine Bosman, Chief Investment Officer, Port of Amsterdam
- Pim Reuderink, Energy Innovation Director Nordics & Benelux, Bureau Veritas
- Max Dijkstra, Co-Founder & Designer, Reefsystems
- Solar Boat Team, TU Delft
o.l.v. Sylvia Boer, Director AYOP
OFFSHORE INDUSTRY 2021
Since the release of the European Union's 'Fit for 55' package, the path towards a better and sustainable world has been made more clear. The challenges are right in front of us and there is no denying anymore. We need to change!
As we are forced to change the way we think and live, we have to innovate and produce different tools to provide long-term and sustainable solutions. Because of the strategic positioning of the North Sea and the existing offshore infrastructure, we can move fast and take a leading role in the energy transition. But what cross-chain collaboration do we need to create in order to become sustainable? And how will the tranformation of certain organizations affect your business?Why you should attend Offshore Industry:
- Find out what innovative ideas can disrupt the offshore market.
- Discuss high impact cross-chain collaborations.
- Opportunity to network with high profile attendees and keynote speakers.
Sign up now and get access to Offshore Industry by attending live or online! We are expectting more than 70+ Offshore individuals, You can attend this event live or online if you don't want to miss out.
NortH2 - Kickstarting the green economy
NortH2 wants to produce as much as 4 gigawatts of green hydrogen by 2030, which will fulfil one of the goals set by the Dutch Climate Agreement. But the ambition goes further than that. NortH2 wants to upscale to more than 10 gigawatts by 2040. The consortium, consisting of Gasunie, Groningen Seaports, Shell Nederland, Equinor and RWE, has the support of the Groningen provincial authority and does not rule out other serious partners joining the project further down the line.
SBM acquires US$1.05 Billion financing of Prosperity
The project financing was secured by a consortium of 11 international banks. The Company expects to draw the loan in full, phased over the construction period of the FPSO.
The Prosperity FPSO will utilize a design that largely replicates the design of the Liza Unity FPSO. As such, the design is based on SBM Offshore’s industry leading Fast4Ward® program that incorporates the Company’s new build, multi-purpose hull combined with several standardized topsides modules. - SBM Offshore
''ReefSystems provides innovative solutions to stimulate biodiversity. The Amsterdam based start-up has multiple successful pilots in 3 continents and is aiming to change the offshore industry into a nature-inclusive sector. At the offshore day one of ReefSystems’ founders, Max Dijkstra, will talk about the possibilities and obstacles that stand between our current status and a sustainable and productive use of the North Sea.''