Thank you speakers!
- Maurits den Broeder, Managing Director & Member of the Executive Commitee Van Oord Offshore
- Stein Rasmussen, Chief Strategy Officer, SBM Offshore
- Erik Mobach, Project Director NortH2, Shell
- Dick Lagerweij, Project Director Hollandse Kust Noord & West Alpha, TenneT
- Erik Hiensch, Director O&M Offshore, Vattenfall
- Jacqueline Vaessen, Managing Director, Nexstep
- Ruben Dijkstra, Director Offshore Wind, Eneco
- Dorine Bosman, Chief Investment Officer, Port of Amsterdam
- Pim Reuderink, Energy Innovation Director Nordics & Benelux, Bureau Veritas
- Max Dijkstra, Co-Founder & Designer, Reefsystems
- Eline Driesse, Solar Boat Team, TU Delft
- Sylvia Boer, Director AYOP / Dagvoorzitter Offshore Industry
OFFSHORE INDUSTRY 2021 - RECAP
And that's it! We look back at another successful edition of Offshore Industry at a beautiful location, the Johan Cruijff Arena.
The sense of urgency was shared by all attendees of Offshore Industry. We must act now and quickly. Our governments need to step up and make decisions that can help us achieve the goals of 2030.
Together with our great speakers and audience, we discussed topics regarding the facilitation of offshore energy to onshore, decomissioning existing infrastructure and how the industry can realize financing for ambitious projects. Wind energy from our North Sea will boost up our hydrogen production and supply surrounding factories with green and sustainable energy.
Reefsystems and TU Delft inspired us with their efforts for innovation and how we can stimulate biodiversity.
We would like to thank all attendees and speakers for your active contribution.
See you next year!
Stein Rasmussen on the future of the offshore industry
"We believe that the future of offshore is floating. As a company that is heavily investing in new methods and innovation, we have to look at the bigger picture. More and more collaboration between governments, businesses and legislators is necessary in order to reach the goals of 2030. We decided to take action and not wait any longer with ensuring our future"