Offshore wind to the rescue!
In cooperation with Port of Amsterdam the next edition of Offshore Industry is coming up on the 26th of November. Again hosted in the beautiful National Maritime Museum.
The entire offshore energy industry is coming together at this key event. Top directors will discuss global themes. Offshore wind seems the solution in reaching the climate goals. How does the offshore wind outlook looks like, what energy sources and developments are coming up and what can we say about the essentials: cooperation, system integration and the needs onshore.
11h15 - 18h00
11.15 Workshop by DNV GL
12.00 Registration and networking lunch
13.00 Introduction by chairman Jo Peters
13.10 Welcome by Port of Amsterdam
13.25 Energy Outlook by PBL
13.50 New energies talk with Vattenfall
14.15 The future of the energy mix in the North Sea and beyond with Shell, Vattenfall & EBN
15.45 Offshore wind developments
16.10 Upcoming floating wind & hydrogen by Tractebel
16.35 Opportunities of marine energy by DMEC
16.50 Onshore, offshore & system integration with Shell & TenneT
17.20 Closing & networking drinks
Who do you meet?
During this event we expect 150 directors and managers of offshore companies, shipping companies, ship builders and equipment providers. In addition we expect various ports, government and political representatives and the media.
Great speakers on stage
- Dorine Bosman, Vice President Wind and HSSE Shell
- Catrin Jung, Head of Business Unit Offshore Vattenfall
- Marco Kuijpers, Director Offshore Projects TenneT
- Denis Lohest, CEO Tractebel Belgium
- Jan Willem van Hoogstraten, CEO EBN
- Pieter Boot, Head of Department Climate, Air & Energy, PBL Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency
- Britta Schaffmeister, Director Dutch Marine Energy Centre
- Jo Peters, Secretary General NOGEPA (moderator)
Looking for exposure
Your product or company can take the lead! We can help you by presenting projects and services to your target group. We offer various promotional opportunities to set your company in the limelight during our conferences. What about a space for promotion on the live event, or your company name on the keycord?