Welcome at the 10th edition of Offshore Industry
Learn from the past and prepare for the future.
On May 21st you are most welcome at the 10th edition of Offshore Industry. Don’t miss this unique event and the opportunity to meet and be inspired by international leaders.
You will hear first-hand from different stakeholders from the industry how they act in a challenging and rapidly evolving market. The industry is still under high pressure and therefore it’s essential to share ideas and visions.
Looking for synergy, expanding your network and want to contribute to a successful industry? Join 175 international senior executives and directors at the National Maritime Museum in Amsterdam and learn from the past and prepare for the future.
Line-up top speakers
- Oleg Aksyutin, CEO South Stream Transport & Member of the Board of Directors, Gazprom
- Paul van Gelder, CEO, Mammoet
- Jan van der Tempel, CEO, Ampelmann
- Ruben Dijkstra, Director Offshore Wind, Eneco
- Lars Banke, CEO, Maersk Decom
- Guido Landheer, Director General Foreign Economic Relations, Dutch Ministry of Foreign Trade
- Gerard van Pijkeren, Director Gasunie New Energy
- Herman van der Meyden, Government Relations Advisor, Shell
- René Zwanepol, Managing Director, TAQA
- Ad Louter, Chairman Nuclear Netherlands and Managing Director, Urenco
Port of Amsterdam hosting partner
It's with great pleasure we present Port of Amsterdam as hosting partner of this anniversary edition of Offshore Industry. As from 2019, the development of new wind farms is moving up adjacent to the Amsterdam-IJmuiden offshore region. Amsterdam IJmuiden Offshore Ports is an entrance to a wide range of suppliers, maritime, logistics, sites, heliport, airport and seaports for clever solutions in offshore energy.
"Innovative, informing and inspiring with excellent networking possibilities“
Looking for exposure?
Your product or company can take the lead! We can help you by presenting projects and services to your target group. We offer various promotional opportunities to set your company in the limelight during our conferences. What about a space for promotion on the live event, or your company name on the keycord?