Offshore Industry 2020
Offshore Industry was broadcasted from studio The Loft in the A'DAM Tower in Amsterdam under the perfect guidance of Jo Peters and Sylvia Boer. We welcomed most of the speakers live and some virtually. We are very happy that we were able to realize Offshore Industry this way in this COVID-time.
We like to thank all participants for their online and active presence via our network platform. We also want to thank all the speakers for their flexibility, their enthusiasm and of course their valuable contribution.
We are looking forward seeing you next year!
- Opportunities and challenges for the offshore market because of the rapidly changing energy landscape and the many plans.
- Future perspectives of the North Sea
- The offshore wind outlook
- New energy sources
- The requirements onshore and in the systems we are currently using.
Great speakers on stage
We would like to thank the following speakers for their contribution during the conference:
- Catrin Jung, Head of Business Unit Offshore Vattenfall
- Marco Kuijpers, Director Offshore Projects TenneT
- Hessel de Jong, General Manager Europe Offshore Wind Shell
- Hans Timmers, Chairman NWEA
- Tine Boon, Head of Wind Energy, Tractebel
- Eduard de Visser, Strategy Director, Port of Amsterdam
- Jan Willem van Hoogstraten, CEO EBN
- Pieter Boot, Head of Department Climate, Air & Energy, PBL Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency
- Britta Schaffmeister, Director Dutch Marine Energy Centre
- Sylvia Boer, Director Amsterdam IJmuiden Offshore Ports
- Ben Oudman, Senior Director and Regional Manager, CEMEIA DNV GL Oil & Gas
- Jo Peters, Secretary General NOGEPA (moderator)
Looking for exposure
Your product or company can take the lead! We can help you by presenting projects and services to your target group. We offer various promotional opportunities to set your company in the limelight during our conferences. What about a space for promotion on the live event, or your company name on the keycord?