Welcome at the 10th edition of Offshore Industry
Learn from the past and prepare for the future.
On May 21st you are most welcome at the 10th edition of Offshore Industry. Don’t miss this unique event and the opportunity to meet and be inspired by international leaders.
You will hear first-hand from different stakeholders from the industry how they act in a challenging and rapidly evolving market. The industry is still under high pressure and therefore it’s essential to share ideas and visions.
Looking for synergy, expanding your network and want to contribute to a successful industry? Join 150 international senior executives and directors at the National Maritime Museum in Amsterdam and learn from the past and prepare for the future.
Line-up top speakers
- Femke Brenninkmeijer, Director Energy, Cargo and Offshore, Port of Amsterdam
- Lucia van Geuns, Strategic Advisor Energy, The Hague Centre for Strategic Studies
- Jacqueline Vaessen, General Manager, Vereniging Nexstep
- Paul van Gelder, CEO, Mammoet
- Jan van der Tempel, CEO, Ampelmann
- Ruben Dijkstra, Director Wind Offshore, Eneco
- Lars Banke, CEO, Maersk Decom André Driessen, Director International Enterprise Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, The Netherlands
- Gerard van Pijkeren, Director Gasunie New Energy
- Herman van der Meyden, Government Relations Advisor, Shell
- René Zwanepol, Managing Director, TAQA
- Ad Louter, Chairman Nuclear Netherlands and Managing Director, Urenco
Across industries, people are gearing up quickly, making plans to ‘go IoT and AI’. Soon everything that can be connected will be connected, turning entire industries upside down. That includes yours. It is a massive opportunity for both the maritime as the oil and gas industry. But it also comes with its own challenges, such as privacy, security and technical capabilities. Codit, leading Azure integration partner for Microsoft in Europe, is here to help you get going with IoT. Ready to kickstart your IoT? Visit our booth and let’s connect!
Port of Amsterdam hosting partner
It's with great pleasure we present Port of Amsterdam as hosting partner of this anniversary edition of Offshore Industry. As from 2019, the development of new wind farms is moving up adjacent to the Amsterdam-IJmuiden offshore region. Amsterdam IJmuiden Offshore Ports is an entrance to a wide range of suppliers, maritime, logistics, sites, heliport, airport and seaports for clever solutions in offshore energy.
Join an interactive discussion prior to the conference
several tough years, the oil and gas industry gas is entering 2019 more
confident and resilient to volatile market conditions. How will that resilience
be put to the test? DNV GL, the technical advisor to the industry, has surveyed
nearly 800 senior oil and gas professionals to identify the key challenges and
opportunities ahead. Join this interactive discussion on the research
findings and what they will mean for our sector.
"Innovative, informing and inspiring with excellent networking possibilities“
Looking for exposure?
Your product or company can take the lead! We can help you by presenting projects and services to your target group. We offer various promotional opportunities to set your company in the limelight during our conferences. What about a space for promotion on the live event, or your company name on the keycord?