Keynote speakers Ports & Hinterland Europe 2021
- European Commissioner for Mobility and Transport Adina Vălean
- Daan Schalck, CEO North Sea Port
- Allard Castelein, CEO Port of Rotterdam
- Erich Staake, CEO Duisport
- Sofie Bracke, Alderman for Economics, Trade, Sport and Port City of Ghent
- Christian Drenthen, Board Member for Land Transport DB Schenker
- Martin Corner, Global Head Supply Chain Management Volvo Cars
- Stephan Lechtenböhmer, Director Future Energy and Industry Systems Wuppertal Institut
- Annika Tibbe, Supply Chain Director Starches, Sweeteners & Texturizers Europe Cargill
- Friedrich Lehr, CEO Port of Vienna and President EFIP
- Anton van Beek, President Dow Benelux
- André Jurres, Managing Director VoltH2
- Maarten van der Valk, Managing Director Danser Group
- Kai Rauprich, Deputy Operations Manager KTL Kombi-Terminal Ludwigshafen GmbH
- Johan Grootkarzijn, Head of Rail Network Samskip Services
- Eva Savelsberg, Senior Vice President Logistics Division, Member of the Board INFORM GmbH
- Fred Compeer, Manager Kloosterboer Logistics
- Nicolas Gindt, Head of Strategy SNCF Rail Logistics Europe
Chairman of the day is Supply Chain Futurist Alex Van Breedam, CEO Tri-Vizor
YES: our online platform is now open for you!
The Ports & Hinterland online platform is live! All participants can meet up virtually already and make a connection. At this all in one platform you can follow the livestream, meet up at random, make appointments, chat, discuss topics in groups and ask questions. Not only during the event, but also a week prior to a week after the event. Hope to meet you online!
Resilient, connected and green: the focus on the 14th edition Ports & Hinterland Europe
Times of crisis lead to further consolidation, optimalization and rethinking business. What we need are resillient, green and connected supply chains and hinterland logistics products, the pandemic makes this even more urgent. Creativity, collaboration and digitalization is what the logistics sector actually needs for sustainable growth and new opportunities. Plenty of topics to discuss at the C-level Ports & Hinterland Europe 2021 in Ghent, Belgium. You are welcome on the 2nd and 4th of March, on our online platform!
Christian Drenthen, Board Member for Land Transport
Host port 2021: North Sea Port
The Ports & Hinterland Europe conference 2021 now moves to North Sea Port. It is the number 3 port in Europe for added value in the amount of 14.5 billion euros. As a central hub in Europe, multimodality and diversification in the types of goods transported are our the ports chief concerns. Thanks to our central location in Western Europe, businesses and their trade partners are able to optimally serve the European hinterland. You are welcome in Ghent!
Alex Van Breedam
Moderator and supply chain futurist