Welcome at Offshore Industry 2018!
The 9th edition of this high-end conference will be held in the city centre of Rotterdam, The Netherlands. Similar to last years’ editions you will hear international top speakers from the Offshore industry. Join the discussion on developments, challenges and opportunities that lie ahead of us, nowadays and in the future. Of course, the day will be framed with enough network possibilities. We look forward welcoming you at Offshore Industry at 29th of May in Rotterdam!
- Pieter van Oord, CEO, Van Oord
- Imad Mohsen, CEO, Tulip Oil
- Otto Waterlander, Senior Partner, McKinsey & Company
- René Peters, Director Gas Technology, TNO
- Bob Meijer, Director, TKI Wind op Zee
- Henk van Muijen, Director, IHC Mining
- Richard van Hooijdonk, Trendwatcher
- Jasper Vis, Country Manager, Ørsted Netherlands
- Joep Athmer, President, Van Oord Offshore
- Brent Wanner, Lead, Power Generation Analysis, IEA
- David-Pieter Molenaar, CEO, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, The Netherlands
- Allard van Hoeken, CEO, Oceans of energy
The 9th edition of Offshore Industry will be kicked off with an inspirational session by trendwatcher and futurist Richard van Hooijdonk. He will provide you with a fantastic “wake- up call” on how robots, drones, internet-of-things, big data and 3-D printing will drastically changes our (working) lives. New technologies will have a great impact. Are we ready to switch to new energy sources? This session is going to be a fantastic kick-off of this inspirational day!
“Usefull afternoon, right balance in presentations and the networking is valuable.”
Looking for exposure?
Your product or company can take the lead! We can help you by presenting projects and services to your target group. We offer various promotional opportunities to set your company in the limelight during our conferences. What about a space for promotion on the live event, or your company name on the keycord?
2017 edition: #TheNextChapter
Over 180 offshore directors met in Rotterdam at the 8th edition of Offshore Industry. They heard international speakers from Subsea7, TechnipFMC, Vattenfall and other leading directors who shared their vision on the future of the industry.
Follow this link for an impression of Offshore Industry 2017!